December 25, 2010

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!


its time to unwrap your presents and thank God for everthing and everyone in your life.
its time to celebrate the birth of the saviour.
its time to be born again to be a new person.
its time to just enjoy the quality time with the people you love.
its time to be just you.
because on his birthday, God wants to see you as the person he created.
white as snow, no need to put over make up on.
clean yourself from the sins.
dress yourself in your best dress ever, as we want to celebrate God's birthday (:
and dont forget to bring your present to God <3



on this christmas i want to be with you who are reading this.
with my family : mami papi aldi oma mak and so on
with the greatest boy ever : darryl antonius naba
with his family
with my friends : sanurians, ftb, et cetera
with his friends
with the people i love
with the people who loves me
with everyone actually : the kids on the road, the poor, and all the people in the world
let us spread the love to everyone, like EVERYONE.
really mean it. mahuahuauauhau



lets write to SANTA CLAUS!
maybe now he is reading our letter while he is sitting by the fireplace and drinking a glass of hot chocolate with a plate full of cookies

OH suddenly i remember this story of mine haahhaha
okay. so, as a child, i also like to wrote letters to santa. until one day, i wrote a letter to santa, asking for a puppy as my christmas present. that day, i promised myself that i wouldnt sleep so that i could see santa put the puppy under the christmas tree.

well, and also as a child, i couldnt make it. i slept earlier hahahahaha but then i woke up around midnight i guess, then got out from my bedroom. at that time, i wanted to pee then i will wait near the christmas tree to see santa and the puppy.

BUT when i got out of my bedroom, i saw my parents in front of the computer. hahahaha they were printing something. so i approached them and asked like what had you been doing here? then i saw the paper that they printed.

i guess you know the end of the story hahaha yes it was santa's letter. they told me that santa told them that he couldnt give me the puppy and asked them to make a letter for me. and i believed. yes i believed that santa said that hahahahha

i dont hate my parents for making me believe that santaclaus is real. i know that santa isnt real, but i still wish that santaclaus is real hahahahah and also. im pretty sure that i will do the same thing to my kids like what my parents did to me. i guess everyparents write that santa letter too. and im sure your parents write that for you too hahahahah

its just a beautiful memories (':



speaking of snow, i sometime wish that i can go somewhere snowy for christmas hhahahaha
yes, im really dreaming of a white christmas. white comes from snow, not ashes. if you understand what i mean :B



HAPPY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE! LET THE MERRY BE IN YOUR HEART AND MAY YOU ALL BE A BETTER PERSON FOR A BETTER WORLD AND A BETTER ENVIRONMENT, ALSO A BETTER GENERATION!

cheerios <3

No comments:

Post a Comment