October 24, 2009

shudnt be like this

tadi cuma mabim, trus ada kayak main main gitu pos ke pos. udah.

....................................................................................

err well, hari ini seharusnya menjadi hari yang menyenangkan. mestinya postingan gue ga sesuram ini, tapi ini karena tadi gue baru saja mengetahui the fact abt the thingy that has haunted me for days. two no-conversation-days, is that normal?

for me it isnt, nd thats why i was soooo curious nd i asked bertha to tell me. maybe someday he will, but i just need to know as soon as possible. people said, the sooner the better. so there i go

actually i might kinda had this not-so-good feeling, nd i gotta make it sure, nd well it is true. what my feeling says was, is, true.

i cried. yes i did cried. not in front of bertha nd others who were in hall y, but in front of this good-friend of mine, frederic wijaya. he tried to cheer me up, not bad. he talked nicely, he gave me this rock-water-analogy. he told me his story. but to be honest im not sure that i can stand waiting i dont know how long

besides, i just dont want to have a distance from him, although i guess i already had it.

i dont kno wht to say. i am sad. like really really sad. its no one's fault, not him, not her. guess you can put that blame on me.

my eyes like really heavy maybe because of the crying things. go to sleep now, shud i?

later folks,

No comments:

Post a Comment