October 16, 2009

iLOVE - http://creampuff.tumblr.com/

"I love you” means that I accept you for the person that you are,
and that I do not wish to change you into someone else.
It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times.

It means loving you even when you’re in a bad mood,

or too tired to do the things I want to do.
It means loving you when you’re down, not just when you’re fun to be with.

“I love you” means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them,
asking in return that you do not judge me for mine.
It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go.
It means thinking of you,
dreaming of you,
wanting and needing you constantly,
and hoping you feel the same way for me.

***

Ultimately,
I’m looking for someone I can talk to about anything and everything,
who I don’t have to filter myself around,

someone I can cry in front of or tell my biggest fears or most embarrassing secrets,
someone who I know isn’t judging me,
and who, in return, will open up to me.

There’s plenty that goes on in my head that I don’t share with even my closest friends;
as revealing as I may be about my sex life,
I’m actually fairly private about quite a bit.
It’s rare to find someone I can truly let go with,

but that’s what I want in the future: someone who lets me be me.


***

You know what I love most about us?

I love how comfortable we are with each other.

I love how we endlessly make fun of each other,
but never take the teasing to heart.

I absolutely adore how when I turn away from you when we’re fighting,
you try to stay mad, then run after me.

I love the look in your eyes when we kiss or how you stay up to watch me sleep.

I love how I can call you anytime when I need someone
and somehow you never cease to make me laugh.

I love how you need me as much as i need you.

And most of all,
I love how you love me.


***

Missing someone isn’t about how long it has been since you have seen them or the amount of time since you’ve talked.
It’s about that very moment when you’re doing something and you wish that they were right there with you.


yeah right.

***

I spend 23 hours a day wondering whether we’re wrong for each other,
wondering whether we’ve got the energy that we need to get through everything that we seem to get into,
whether the baggage we both bring would sink a small ship.

But in the 24th hour, I realize I’ve been thinking about you for 23 hours.
There’s something about you I can’t stay away from.

Something about you, that makes me want to love you.


***

little adorable guy maybe this one goes for you,

The thing is, while we are all full of insecurities, mine might just be a little different.
I just need to know that you love me as much as I love you,
and that if you had to choose, you’d pick me over any other girl in the world.


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment